The Age Of The Internet
Thoughts and ideas have spread like a virus since the inception of the internet. It’s allowed the oppressed to have their own voice. It’s also helped people from one point of the world to the other to communicate. Yes, the unlimited possibilities of the World Wide Web are only a click away. But while most people use the internet to buy stuff, it can do so much more than satiate the yearnings of consumers.
The Dark Side
Secrets of a Shopaholic / Facebook
Most people have access to 1% of the World Wide Web. The other 99% contains a minimum of 4.5 billion websites, which can’t be found on Google or other search engines. In essence, our internet access barely scratches the surface. In reality, the internet is 400 to 500 times bigger than you imagined. What lies beneath is darkness and too expensive for the average person.
These sites don’t have IP addresses or a domain name. On this side of the internet, everything is anonymous. No one can be traced, and you can buy illegal substances, passports and more. Even the most experienced FBI hackers couldn’t break through the encrypted codes to access this area. This unique setup protects, buyers, sellers, and owners. And the technology they have delivered can make a far greater impact than you ever imagined.
21st Century Outlaws
Remember when thieves used crowbars to steal cars? Well, those days are long gone. In the 21st century, criminals are geniuses, who uses sophisticated technology to get pretty much whatever their dark hearts desire. Their high-tech equipment and cyber knowledge allow them to hack into the last piece of technology you’d ever expect.
Grand Theft Auto
Len Conner / Facebook
For as long as there have been automobiles, there’s been car theft. But late-night muggings, smashing windows, and hot-wiring are obsolete. Stealing a car is now oh-so-easy. Car companies have made every effort to improve their security measures, but criminals are easily adapting to every single tactic. To say that they are geniuses would be an understatement.